Etsy sellers that struggle to build their email list have the option to use an Etsy email extractor to pull out customers’ emails manually. This is a free tool that you can use anytime to download some emails from your order pages. All you need to do is copy the HTML code from your order pages and paste it into the email extractor.
In this article, we’ll explain the two ways to download your customers’ data using the Etsy email extractor. So let’s dig in – it’ll be super quick but we hope genuinely helpful.
Etsy Email Extractor for Manually Exporting Etsy Customer Emails
You can use the Etsy email extractor to download one email from your order pages. We do not recommend using the email extractor in this way as this method it’s just too time-consuming and you won’t have much use of just one email. However, Etsy sellers should know this technique as it may be helpful if you don’t use any Google extension to get a hold of your customers’ email addresses.
If you want to export one customer email with the email extractor, here’s how to do it:
- Visit the completed order page from which you want to pull out an email.
- Right-click on the website and inspect the HTML on the page.
- Copy the HTML code of the page and paste the code into the email extractor.
- Repeat the steps above for each order page.
Copy Pasting HTML Into Email Extractor
There’s also an option to use the email extractor to download 35 emails from your Etsy shop manager. This technique has more steps than the previous one, but at least you won’t waste your time pulling out just a single email address.
If you want to download 35 emails with the email extractor, follow these steps:
- Visit your Etsy Shop Manager and locate the Orders & Shipping tab; then, click on the Completed tab.
- Right-click anywhere on the webpage and click on the Inspect option.
- After that, Inspect Elements will appear on your screen.
- Don’t get confused by all the code; just press command+f and search for body.
- Paste the body tag in the email extractor and click extract.
- The email extractor will give you a list of 35 emails that you need to paste into an Excel document.
- Finally, delete the semicolon from the end of all email addresses and you’re finished.